I don’t want to join your Google Hangout.
I don’t want to answer your Slack /call.
I don’t want to accept your Skype meeting invite.
I don’t want to be part of your Workspace By Facebook.
I don’t want to install Zoom, or GotoMeeting, or WebEx, or Join.me, or Highfive, or LyteSpark, or BlueJeans, or RingCentral, or ReadyTalk, or anything else. I don’t want to give my thumbs arthritis texting back and forth.
I want you to pick up the phone and call me. Because the phone actually works.
- The phone is always within reach, anytime of day, in any location.
- I don’t have to deal with WiFi cutting out.
- Everyone has a phone number regardless of their provider.
- Everyone can choose the type of phone that works for them personally.
- I don’t have to run software updates before I can join your call.
- I’m not required to have ten pieces of software installed, none of which work with any degree of reliability, just to “improve communication.”
You want to improve communication? Pick up the phone and call me.